Sunday, September 25, 2011

With Acai Burn Fat Burner - Lose 12 pounds in three weeks - no diet!

Acai is one of the strongest natural fat burner out there. The super-food from the jungle has many natural features that transform the body into a fat burning furnace.

However, I do not think that advertising is just pop a pill and you'll magically lose weight, without saying anything - you must work for acai, acai to help physically active. Through physical activity, does not mean you like a train triathlete, we want you to be a little 'active than they already are!

Burn The Fat

So, here are my three weeks Acai wood-burning workout plan without dieting!

WEEK 1

Take Acai burn.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday

Twenty jumping jacks (I know old school, but the flow of blood)
A walk of 10 minutes, pleasant
-Three sets of crunches

WEEK 2

Take your acai every day.
Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday

Twenty Burpees (check out this year on the network)
Fifteen minutes' walk (walk morequickly now)
-Five sets of crunches

WEEK 3

Remember that your Acai!
Mon / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat

Ok, we're going to amp up the home straight now you should have lost at least six pounds.

Twenty women
Twenty Burpees
Five minute walk, 5 minute walk, 2 minute walk (nice run) 2 minute walk
-Five sets of crunches

These 3-week cycle has helped me to lose 12 pounds in 3 weeks without dieting! I used to do the same thingTraining, but without acai, with just I started taking the supplement I found that I sweat more during my training and then increase my core temperature to a point where I'm burning more fat and lose unwanted pounds.

With Acai Burn Fat Burner - Lose 12 pounds in three weeks - no diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment